And Here We Are AGAIN :(

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, November 13, 2009

Week 13 - Nov 2 - Weary but Better!

(Nov 3 ultrasound)

My nausea seems to get worse and worse every week. But I'm finally back on my mood meds and emotionally can now endure the physical craziness! It's still only 1/2 dose and I'm not 100% but I no longer feel like I'm sitting in a dark cave all day! It has been such a relief!

The second integrated ultrasound went much better. The baby wasn't laying correct right off but the nurse was able to get it to move without much jabbing this time! She was saying they would only be concerned if the measurement was larger than 1 mm. She said the baby measured at 0.7 mm. That's good news! More blood tests in two weeks to find out where our risk is at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing any progress? Let me know!