And Here We Are AGAIN :(

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Training Session #2 - You Say It Was Easy?

Weds, May 13, 2009 - Okay, okay, it was absolutely nothing like this. We told him that we didn't feel any soreness from the previous session. He asked if I did want to be feeling it and I hesitantly answered yes. I think Steve was happy to hear that he could step it up a notch. Maybe it was the mischievious smirk on his face and the "Oh, Yeah" that gave it away.

Seated lat pulls, standing cable row, lunges with #10 weight, regular pushups, abs on the ball, and the roman chair, knees up - I HATE that thing! My upper body strength is still so weak and my weight still so heavy that I sink down as I go and have to readjust.

And yes, I was sore that time!

Oh, and the measurements, (this is really putting myself out there but I hope in time I can come back and see my progress and we all have to start somewhere, right?):
Caliper Bi - 21.7
Caliper Tri - 29.8
Caliper Sub - 31
Caliper Iliac - 27.9
Body Fat % - 38.5
Neck - 13.25
Chest - 47
Upper Arm - 13.12
Forearm - 10.5
Waist - 38.89
Hip - 49.9
Thigh - 25.25
Calf - 16.23
Weight - 222 (this is down even from the week before when I wasn't working out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing any progress? Let me know!