And Here We Are AGAIN :(

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, June 29, 2009

Training Session #15 - Defying Gravity

June 29, 2009 - Mom was sick today and so it was just Steve and I. What that really meant was that my rest between sets was greatly reduced as he didn't have to show her what to do when I usually take a breather.

He is starting me on more combo type exercises. Meaning, we usually would do a push type exercise then a pull and back and forth. Now we're heading more into a push set followed by one or two more push exercises. The workouts certainly haven't gotten easier but I'm finding that I can do certain things that used to really seem impossible. Step ups on the bench and pushups are becoming less of a burden and I'm finding I don't dread it.

I wear my Wicked tshirt sometimes to work out in that says "Defying Gravity" on the back. Not so much today. He had me do a new bench exercise that I honestly didn't think I could do. Found out I could, but pushed myself too hard on the last set as my foot caught the side of the bench and I had a quick encounter with the floor. It did leave a few bruises on my legs but was more of an embarrassment than anything.

I think my self doubt and negative talk is taking a toll as my weight hasn't seemed to budge since the last weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing any progress? Let me know!