And Here We Are AGAIN :(

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Healthy Obsession?

No training sessions for this post. Just a strange observation.

My husband and I went up to Jackson Hole and Yellowstone for the weekend to celebrate our 14th wedding anniversary. I even shocked myself about how bent out of shape I got when I found out the fitness center at the hotel we were staying at was closed down. Fortunately they had a pool. And get this, before we left, I grilled a bunch of chicken and froze it and cut up enormous amounts of veggies and fruit so that I didn't have to eat high fat/high sodium fast food. I had to throw out some the last day as they didn't have a fridge or microwave at the hotel either (Note to self: Never stay at the Grand Targhee Resort ever again: stinky moldy smell, hardly any amenities and poor service!) But Jackson and Yellowstone was as awesome as can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing any progress? Let me know!