And Here We Are AGAIN :(

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, July 6, 2009

Training Session #17 - OH My Shins

July 6, 2009 - What I'm really starting to feel is fatigue. Usually after a session, I will be sore the next day but then good as new 2 days after. Lately, it seems my muscles are sore and tight all the time and just exhausted. I've been taking care to not jog or run on my cardio days and sticking with spinning and swimming.

I was able to bust through all the exercises today but feel like a Rip Van Winkle type nap would be oh so nice! We did a few things that aggravated my shins a bit. My weight still seems to be staying the same so if those exercises will help, I can deal with a little pain! But Steve is cutting back on a few things this week to give me a break.

I've been going to a massage therapist about every 2 weeks for deep tissue massages. (If you are in Utah County and are looking for a good one, Jeremy is your man!) He had me purchase a book on stretching as my shoulders don't even give any movement. I've been fairly consistent on trying to stretch and my shoulders gave a little this last Friday. But they still need a lot of work as does my pect and lower back muscles.

I have to say how fortunate I am to find the right people who are helping me towards achieving better health and weight. Both Steve and Jeremy are very encouraging about the progress I have made so far. I think my brain doesn't want to celebrate too much as I know I have still have far to go. My mom, who sees me everyday, is always telling me how different I look. But I do need to recognize the hurdles I've already made it through - positive thinking, Amy, C'mon, you can do it!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Amy
    I'm a stamper and found your new blog. I read it from the beginning and am so impressed at your will power!! I get to send 2 of my 3 kids to school full time this year and hope to add exercise to my daily life. Your blog is an inspiration :) P.S. I'm going to convention for the first time!! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers on this journey you are on.
    Amy Saucer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Amy!! I just read your whole blog (I think) and you are amazing! Hoping to see you tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I also linked from your other blog and read through your whole blog. This is awesome you are doing this! Steve really enjoys training you guys and says you are doing awesome! Keep it up! I've struggled lately to stay motivated(have just been feeling really run down) and you are inspiring. Thanks for the nice things you have said about us!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing any progress? Let me know!