And Here We Are AGAIN :(

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, November 2, 2009

Do You Believe in Miracles?




Years Married - 14
Years Before Seeking Fertility Dr - 5
Years of Fertility Treatments, no success - 1
Years on Adoption List - 3
Years with Jackson and getting to hear "I Love You Mom!" - 5
Number of All-Positive Pregnancy Tests to Actually Believe Results- 3

Number of Weeks waited through cramps, bleeding and high anxiety of loss to announce our news - 13
First time 35 year old expectant mother and miraculously still expecting - Priceless....

I think this video is such a strong message of how so many women have felt. Each message written on those posters has a significant meaning in my life. Jackson's birthmom wasn't a teenager when she had him but the meaning is still there.

Would you believe I'm now in my 13th week of pregnancy? We have felt the whole gammet of emotions and ran the ups and downs of a high risk first trimester but I can hardly believe how wonderful this miracle is and couldn't be more excited...and scared!!

I've been writing posts each week as our adventures had begun and I now can finally post them and will over the next few days. I will say when I first found out, I wasn't thrilled. It may have had more to do with how focused I was on losing my weight and this came so unexpectantly, we certainly weren't trying! It took me several weeks to wrap my head around the reality and then we thought we lost the baby. You really don't know how much you care about something until it's taken away (or presumably so!). And now I'm at a point that I would do anything and everything to keep this baby safe and well. I guess you could say, "I Would Die For That"!

3 comments:

  1. I'm SO SO SO happy for you guys!!! Congrats! That video was really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D All comments seem too pithy. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very exciting about your news! We are so happy for your family, and can't wait to go on this journey along with you! Only a week apart! So fun! We send our love always.

    ReplyDelete

Seeing any progress? Let me know!