And Here We Are AGAIN :(

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Week 11 - Oct 19 - I Really Hate the TV, Couch and my Bed!

(Oct 23 ultrasound)

I know, Hate is a very strong word. But it seems like my life is spent mainly on the couch watching TV (even the food commercials on TV send me over the top!) or laying in bed. I'm not used to being so inactive and feeling so lousy! I don't know how anyone can get used to this. I feel like a bulimic, cramping like my period is going to start, breaking out everywhere, getting migraines, can't sleep, my sinuses are swollen and my depression is starting to get to me.

The good news is that we had another Dr's appt and everything is going well with the baby. I will say that I'm so grateful for that! I don't know why but everytime the Dr. puts the ultrasound wand on my stomach, I still am so shocked to see a baby in there! The Dr. decided to put me back on a half dose of my mood meds and I'm so relieved he did!

And I was able to get both my flu vaccinations. I called my Dr's office to make sure they would have it when my first trimester was over and they said they were completely out of the seasonal flu shot and won't be getting any of the H1N1. I was a bit panicked because my SIL had emailed me about the first round of the H1N1 shots were being dispersed at the County Health buildings. I called the Dr back and asked if I should just go now and get it while I could, which of course, they did since I was near the end of my 11th week. Another great blessing was that my work was having a seasonal flu clinic the same day and so I went there for that shot and then stood in line at the County Health building for only 1 1/2 hours for the swine flu shot. Thank goodness I was in the high priority list to get it as they ran out the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing any progress? Let me know!