And Here We Are AGAIN :(

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Week 10 - Oct 12 - Adding Smells on Top of Foods


My morning sickness is getting progressively worse. It started out just when I wasn't eating, then it was when I was eating and now it just comes no matter what. And ANY strong scent sends me over the top. It really doesn't matter if it is a good or bad one, it starts up a whole new round of gagging. I'm starting to think adoption is MUCH easier....!

This is a good thing, this is a good thing, this is a good thing.......

Interesting: This week the baby graduated from an embryo to a fetus. And the risk for birth defects is over. (Although that doesn't rule out any that may have already developed, more on that soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing any progress? Let me know!