And Here We Are AGAIN :(

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Week 7 - Sept 21st - This is Just So Uncomfortable!


So I know that I'm still pregnant and the baby has a heartbeat. Unbelievable and still amazed!!

Now it's just getting used to the odd things that are going on with my body. When I found out I was nearly infertile, it never bothered me to find out my friends or family were expecting. I was always so happy for them. What did get me a bit was when they were pregnant, I couldn't stomach their complaints. I used to think what I would give to be that uncomfortable just to be carrying my own baby.

Guess what?! It really isn't a walk in the park! I'd like to say that my discomforts are different than a normal pregnancy but how would I know?! Up until now, I haven't had any morning sickness and was feeling very blessed. But my chest feels like it's coming out of its skin and then there is the ever present cramps. The only sense I can make from the cramps is that the baby is growing and trying to do so within an environment full of scar tissue which is not very flexible. (And hello, yes, I worry about that!) But then the nausea came. Not in the morning but only during the day when I would go a few hours without eating. And nothing sounds good. And the thought of cooking makes me even more sick. How women can do this over and over just astounds me!

1 comment:

  1. I remember from my first pregnancy that I was also very crampy and had a lot of pain. It seemed to ease up with each child I've had. I was extremely sick with all of my kids, but try and eat small meals throughout the day to combat that. (You probably have heard this already!) If it gets too bad, tell your doctor and they might prescribe something. I had to be heavily medicated for all 3 of my pregnancies b/c mine got so bad. With my last one, they wanted to hook me up to an IV to eat. :) Ahhhh, the joys of pregnancy...sooo glad you get to have your own! :)

    ReplyDelete

Seeing any progress? Let me know!