And Here We Are AGAIN :(

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Week 8 - Sept 28 - Our Little Heartthrob

(Oct 2 ultrasound picts)

Up to this point, I really was only experiencing the cramping on my left abdominal side and my chest (OK, breasts but trying to remain socially correct!) was so sore. I don't know if it's just pyschology but I didn't have any morning sickness until the day I walked out of the Dr's after seeing the baby's heartbeat. Then, I started to dry heave! I guess everything didn't seem real up to that point and I can't say how exciting it is to see that little heart!

This week's morning sickness was getting worse but it only comes after I eat. Really, weird. I decided to start working out with Steve again but it was very minimal this week. I cramp really hard after a workout but always feel so great when I'm exercising. I've been off my mood meds for a month now and it's really starting to wear on me!

The Dr. wanted a followup appt. this week and would you believe we not only saw a growing baby but got to hear the heartbeat - so cool! And it's little arms and legs were moving. It's becoming more real!

2 comments:

  1. I've always been told it's good to be sick because that means the hormones are strong in the baby and it's a positive for them and their growth. I always carried a plastic bag in my purse for such 'good' occasions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stayed on my mood medications through all 3 of me pregnancies. I went as low as a could on my dosage. You do what you have to do.
    I love your updates and feelings on both your kids. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Seeing any progress? Let me know!