And Here We Are AGAIN :(

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Training Session #12 - Sucking It In

June 17, 2009 - Major ab day! My newest trick, sit ups while tossing a weighted ball back and forth to Steve. Twice, yes twice, I missed the catch somehow and the ball landed directly on my stomach. It knocked the wind right out of me but I couldn't stop laughing. Oh me, oh my, did my abs hurt the day after.

Another new trick, NOT having to suck in my stomach when I put my pants on. Us FAT girls have to do it every time. You pull up your pants and suck in as far as you can while trying to get the zipper to the top. Not an easy feat sometimes. Well, out of habit, I was still doing that. Funny thing lately was that after I zip them up quite effortlessly, I pulled the button hole over to button them up and couldn't find the button. Can you imagine my surprise to find that I had overlapped the button about 2 inches from the buttonhole?! Oh yeah, they are getting loose!

I wasn't noticing either until recently that I was no longer pulling my pants or shorts down over my belly that I was working out in. They always felt so short and I was so self conscious that they looked so bad. Either they were getting longer or they had less surface to have to cover - I'm going with the second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing any progress? Let me know!