And Here We Are AGAIN :(

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Time to Give This Another Try...Stay Tuned!

weight loss weblog

Will give this another go...Stay Tuned!

My starting weight is where I was around the end of April 2009. Look at it go....! Can you guess what's chasing that ant? Stay tuned...

This weight is taken around 6 PM in the evening and with all my workout clothes on so I would imagine it would be less in the morning and buck naked. But who wants to see that?!!! Not even me!

6 comments:

  1. Amy, I am so proud of you, and I admire you for sticking to this!! You are to be commended. All I can say is YOU GO GIRL !!! I cannot wait to see you!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I need to follow you around for awhile and see if I can loose some of that stuff too!
    Stay with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok ...this is the weight I started out on Jun 13. I am so proud to say I am now 191 today and I am proud of you I have been where we are both at sooo many times. I am pretty much doing the same without the trainer. I actually do cardio 5 times a week for 30 min (treadmill 2 miles) weights 3 times a week and changing the way I and my family eat. No Glutens also (issues...this really changed me, felt better within a week) I will follow and encourage from across the country!!! Good Luck Sweety You can do it!!!!!! Hugs Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and another helper...get Phil Collins greatest hits for an MP3 or ipod, skip the slow songs. The drums in this CD just make the cardio go so much quicker. I wouldn't recommend for the pool though! HEHE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you Amy!!! I'm so proud of you and that tiny little wasteline!!! You can do it!!!
    love ya!
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy I've been wondering about you, haven't talk to you in awhile. COngrats on the weight lose. I hope your condition turns around for you and you can get back to training.
    Hug and Prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing any progress? Let me know!