And Here We Are AGAIN :(

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, July 13, 2009

Training Session #19 - Mama Says to Clean Your Plate


Monday, July 13 - Actually it was Steve who lectured me to eat my food. Major confession: I haven't been eating much. I just find myself going through the day and realize I need to eat. And it's usually because Jackson reminds me that he's hungry. Poor kid! But I know when one of the girls on the Biggest Loser wasn't eating, she started to plateau.
I'm pretty sure my body has gone into starvation mode because my measurements are showing it.

The measurements:
Caliper Bi - 16.9
Caliper Tri - 22.1
Caliper Sub - 27.8
Caliper Iliac - 22
Body Fat % - 35.7
Neck - 13.5
Chest - 44.25
Upper Arm - 12.12
Forearm - 10.12
Waist - 37.12
Hip - 47
Thigh - 23.25
Calf - 15.25
Weight - 202.5 (just 'cause I want to see the 202)
My biggest accomplishment: I was down almost 6 pounds but wondering how much of that was muscle. My body fat was only down 0.5% and my chest and neck didn't move. I'm hoping some of it is just because I'm on my monthly cycle (yeah, another secret I couldn't keep from Steve, dang it!) I hope I don't start to plateau, that would really be a bummer!
I did go easy on my cardio the rest of last week and didn't do any other weights. I was feeling a bit lazy not doing it but I'm ready to hit it hard again. My shins are not in pain anymore and I'm not feeling so tired. Steve says not yet, one more week and then we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing any progress? Let me know!