And Here We Are AGAIN :(

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Training Session #20 - Put Me in Coach!

Weds, July 15 - Steve wasn't kidding when he said to take it easy. I think this was the first time since the beginning of training that I felt like I hardly worked. I did struggle getting through the pushups which alternated moving your arm out (I can't remember what he called them but they were tricky!) and working on my hamstrings but I couldn't believe it when he said we were through. I even did chest presses with 25# free weights (those things looked enormous but weren't too bad!) and still was like, "what, we're done?!". I'm so ready to hit it hard again.

But... he said just wait because we're stepping it up next Monday. Something about circuit training with the only breaks being the time it takes to move to the next exercise. Sounds good to me (until I blog next week about how I felt like dying).
BRING IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing any progress? Let me know!