And Here We Are AGAIN :(

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Training Session #26 - I Just Think Steve is Great!


So, today and the past few days have been a whirlwind. Stampin' Up! is having their annual demonstrator convention. Although I'm not attending convention itself, I do enjoy getting together with my demo friends and sharing swaps and ideas. Since I've started training with Steve, I've slowly been spending less time stamping, crafting and blogging about it. I'm sure I'll never stop crafting because art is so much a part of me and normally, I really enjoy it. But, I had to have some swaps done for a dinner on Tuesday night with my Stampin' Addicts sisters (love ya!) and waited until the last minute to get those done. I was up Monday night and into the wee morning hours of Tuesday. Tuesday night came so fast, I had one set of swaps that still didn't get completed. I then drove home after the dinner, got together supplies for an all day meetup with the sisters on Wednesday, tried to finish the swaps and by 2 AM, decided I just needed to go to bed. I tossed and turned all night (or should I say, morning) and maybe got 2 hours of sleep, I get so stressed and anxious when I'm not prepared like I want to. In the meantime, I'm hardly eating, by that I mean maybe a yogurt in the morning and something small at dinner. Yeah, I was depleted.




I got up early today to get to get myself and Jackson ready, take him to the sitter and head up to the Salt Palace. I didn't have time to pack things to snack on and had a hard time just eating the salad I got for lunch. Next thing I know, it's time to collect all my supplies and hit the road to get to my training (and I was looking forward to it all day even knowing that I would struggle from my lack of sleep and food!). Well, I'm not used to driving from SL in rush hour and was 1/2 hour late for training. My phone was in my stamp bag in the back of my Explorer and I was considering just pulling over in rush hour to call. I tell ya, every minute that ticked by past the time I was supposed to be there was killing me! I was feeling so bad as I have not missed a session yet and I really have an issue of respecting people's time and getting to places when I say I will. (as I also get very annoyed when people don't respect my time).





So very long winded today, that's what happens when I'm tired, I ramble. Long story short, I have a great trainer and I can still get through these workouts even on no sleep or food - and no, I don't recommend it!





Measurements next Monday.... and more stair stepping tomorrow, hooo- ray...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing any progress? Let me know!