And Here We Are AGAIN :(

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, November 9, 2009

Week 9 - Oct 5 - It's Not Easy Being Green


OK, all you mothers who I couldn't stand hearing you complain during your pregnancy... I'm SORRY!! I take back any of those ill feelings toward those complaints! Being pregnant is beyond any kind of explanation or comprehension anyone can get unless they actually have experienced it themselves.

I have been sooo sick! The morning sickness is ever present and I feel like I have food poisoning that will never go away! You know how when you get sick after eating or smelling something and then you never want to eat it again?! I try something different each day hoping that maybe it would stay down that time. It really doesn't seem to matter what it is, it just comes right back up! And then that food is out of the question the next time around. The options are getting quite small!
The Dr. did prescribe some nausea meds but they don't seem to work all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Get some Zofran. It's the only thing that even touched my sickness. Sometimes I still couldn't keep it down, but it can help.

    ReplyDelete

Seeing any progress? Let me know!