And Here We Are AGAIN :(

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Week 25 - Jan 25 - Let the Nursery Planning Begin!

I have a dear friend who offered to give me a baby shower!! I can't even say how excited I am!!! I did have a shower before Jackson came but this will be just even more sweet and real since I'll have a baby bump to show off!! I actually went in and picked out a crib and bed set and am getting so excited!! It was a lot of fun to plan for Jackson to come, we were just so excited to become parents. They have a ton of cute things for baby boys but let's face it, shopping for little girls is so much more fun!!! And what's even more crazy is that we had ended up giving away most of Jackson's baby things because I thought if we ever got another it may have been more of an adoption and possibly older than a newborn. I always knew in the back of my mind we would be more than a family of 3 but I was just trusting the Lord and taking it as it would come. I did keep a lot of Jackson's clothes but I was baby blue all the way with him. I went through a lot of his clothes and pulled out a few things that were somewhat unisex in yellow or green. But he certainly was dressed as a boy!!

And everything now is pink, pink, pink! We're going to put this in a room that is painted a suede brown so imagine it without the pink walls. We are so in trouble if the nurse was wrong and this is a boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing any progress? Let me know!