And Here We Are AGAIN :(

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Week 27 - Feb 8 - This Baby is Growing Even if It Seems I'm Not!

I know most people would be pleased to hear comments like, "When are you going to start looking pregnant?" or " You are so small", or even "Are you still pregnant?" when their belly is hardly showing at 27 weeks. My weight gain this far has only been 6 pounds, thanks to my constant nausea and how most foods don't agree with me anymore. I've been noticing more pregnant bellies than ever before and I know everyone carries babies differently but honestly, I don't look pregnant yet. Just a bit like my old overweight self. My chest has definitely taken over but it sure covers what little bump I have. It will be interesting to see what happens in the the next 12 weeks!!

Oh, and I'm in my third trimester!! Never thought in my wildest dreams I would be uttering such wonderful news!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing any progress? Let me know!